Economy, Insights, IT, Knowledge, Future

Zemanta

. Saturday, June 13, 2009

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...

Image via CrunchBase

Zemanta is a great tool to have while blogging. It’s a combination of Mediawiki, Blogspot and Picasa all rolled up in one. Now, I can just fire up Livewriter, and easily attach images onto the blog as well as tagging the relevant links (although most of it is linked back to Wikipedia).

It automatically links to popular sites based on the text in the blog. It also allow me to select images from its photo gallery or my own choosing. Sadly, it’s only Flickr at the moment. Most of my portfolios are in Picasa though. Finally, it also recommend tagging for SEO.

Nonetheless, this becomes a dilemma. I have just fallen in love with Chrome and Livewritter. However, with this, Firefox has just become a wiser choice to switch to again.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: