Economy, Insights, IT, Knowledge, Future

Books on behavioral economic

. Sunday, July 05, 2009

I’ve just finished reading the book “Predictably Irrational; The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions” by Dan Ariel.

I’m beginning to enjoy books on behavioral economic. So far I’ve gone through Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything” by Steven D. Levitt and The Undercover Economist: Exposing Why the Rich Are Rich, the Poor Are Poor--And Why You Can Never Buy a Decent Used Car!” by Tim Harford

Since then, I’ve been hunting for these kind of books. I find the reference & bibliography part is a bit helpful in guiding me to the next reading materials but mostly they’re quite outdated. Hence, I find this “BookSeer site” interesting in recommending me to the next book.

Got any suggestions on good books?

0 comments: